Credit Risk Analyst/Senior Analyst
We Dream. We Design. We Deliver.
This is the place where you’ll be hands on. Where new ideas are welcomed and expected.
At every level and in every role we’re doers and builders. Not Managers and minders.
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of buy now pay later, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
What's so exciting about this role?
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join us as our Credit Risk Analyst. You’ll form part of the credit strategy team and be responsible for the delivery of credit decisions for our consumers across credit cards, BNPL and business financing products. You’ll be front and centre in developing the criteria that our consumer credit applications are measured against.
What Does An Average Day Look Like?
No day is average at humm but here’s an idea of what you can expect to do in this role:
- You’ll assist with data extraction and performing analytical deep dives on portfolio performance.
- Streamline credit strategy, policy and process for unsecured portfolio.
- Identifying and investigating trends and insights from data to drive credit policy enhancements.
- Generating reports on credit performance to various stakeholders across the business.
- Maintaining and calibrating credit-related tools and processes such as score cards, decision engine and system rules.
- Managing bureau engagement and reporting.
Who will thrive in this role?
- Previous experience as an Analyst in Credit within Banking or Financial Services
- Knowledge on regulatory and responsible lending obligations for unsecured portfolio
- Proficient in extracting raw data from large data warehouses using coding languages such at SAS or SQL
- Previous experience working with credit bureaus viewed favorably
- Ability to work independently to deadlines and resolve conflicts and challenges & liaise with senior stakeholders and project teams
- You’ll have a high attention to detail with a natural curiosity to asking questions
- Strong analytical thinking and diagnostic interpretation skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- You’ll have a tertiary qualification, ideally be in statistics, actuarial sciences, finance or business
If this sounds like a role that excites you, then don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Revolutionising the way people buy