Product Strategy Manager
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is looking for a Product Strategy Manager, who will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between our customers, commercial and product teams. As a core member of the Global Product Strategy team, you will get to directly contribute to the direction of Airwallex’s product strategy, proposition and build out this function.
- Develop a thorough ‘customer needs’ understanding across customer segments, regions and propositions through direct customer interviews, competitor analysis and deep data analysis
- Collaborate directly with the product and strategic partnership teams to translate ‘customer needs’ into an effective and market-leading product and commercial strategy
- Deliver great product and experiences to market in close collaboration with sales, marketing, operations, legal, pricing with the right feedback loops to learn and pivot our product
- Leverage first principles problem solving skills to develop Airwallex’s strategic ‘big product bets’ that is required to grow our business and unlock additional use cases
- Embed robust ways of working, best practices and capabilities across product, commercial and strategy teams to deliver on initiatives effectively
- Communicate key recommendations to senior stakeholders including the CEO, VP Global head of product and other key product leaders
What you will bring:
- 4+ years of experience with part of that in either a top-tier strategy consulting firm or a product strategy function at a fast growing tech company
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on - You are willing to roll up sleeves and go deep into the assigned problem
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with sales, operations, design, marketing, product and data analytics
- Strong written and spoken communication skills - you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Strong analytical and first principles-led problem solving skills
- Technology, financial services and experience in a high growth environment is good to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime