Cards Operations Specialist - Core Cards
We’re looking for a Cards Operations Specialist - Core Cards to join our team in the Singapore office. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise's mission; be part of our cross-border/international Spend and Cards Tribe, help save millions more people money and work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment.
Core operations handles daily settlement payments to the card schemes, partners invoice processing and periodical reporting.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
Your mission is to play a key role in building Wise cards, as well as mapping and driving the product improvements and working with internal and external partners.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Cards Operations :
- Build and support operational processes (for example: Daily cards settlements, reporting, documentation of processes, incident management, invoice(s) processing)
- Project management in OKRs (Objective & Key Results) framework for new product/partners/features/issuing countries launches.
- Act as the first level problem solver.
- Help reach KPIs and SLAs for the team that impact customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Focus on mission zero - identify and drive opportunities for lower fees and operational costs.
- Focus on building secured processes - ensuring all processes and developments are risk free and/or kept to a minimum as fair as possible.
- Work with product managers and developers to identify scalable solutions and opportunities for process optimisation.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact - You’ll help to identify and automate manual processes that complicate our customers’ lives, while increasing the efficiency of the whole operations organisation, driving us towards Mission Zero!
- Challenge Yourself - You’ll be working with teams that face complex situations. You get the chance to question the norm and drive to make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. Through that you can learn more about yourself and what you are capable of when given the right tools and mentoring.
- Inspire Teams - You’ll fuel the revolution with your ideas, knowledge, self-starter attitude, and customer insight, which you’ll use to work with product development engineers and other operational teams to help solve our customer’s problems!
- Work Globally - You’ll work closely with internal and external partners and help to figure out ways to make our customers’ lives better. We’re 4000+ Wisers with 110+ nationalities located in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and much like our product, we operate without borders across teams and locations. We get it done!
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills.
- You’re flexible with your working hours. We’re flexible with how we work covering different times, occasionally during public holidays.
- You enjoy owning your work and leading projects when needed. You focus on accuracy, are independent and pay attention to every detail.
- You have great time management skills and ability to prioritise your work accordingly.
- You’re a great communicator, straight up, clear and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to
- You enjoy being part of an inspiring team environment where ideas are shared and openness is valued. You’re comfortable and composed when either giving or receiving feedback.
- You’re proactive and a great relationship builder, experienced at working closely with product development teams, including product managers and engineers
- Your curiosity has no limit and this is your guiding light. You have the self-awareness to recognise areas you don’t know and the humility to learn
- You have a fair understanding of the world of OKRs(Objective & Key Results)and KPIs(Key Performance Indicators)
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- You are interested in or have knowledge/experience in the card payment industry.
- You've worked projects that drive efficiency and scaling of manual work - know the challenges and how to overcome those
- Data & analytical skills - you know how to use data to prioritise tasks that have the most value-add to customers’ and measure the impact.
If you're interested in the position, please submit your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter, please answer the following question:
- Please bring an example of how you have contributed in your team or within the organisation to improve current processes or of a project that you have led.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Formerly TransferWise. Still building the world's most international account