Technical Business Analyst - Cards & Payments
We Are AP+
AP+ brings together BPAY Group, eftpos, and NPP into one integrated entity. We’ve created a more efficient and agile payments group, building the competitiveness of Australian domestic payments infrastructure, and delivering significant benefits to Australian consumers and businesses.
It is an exciting time to join the eftpos team as we continue our digital journey and aim to offer high-quality, secure, and locally optimised payment services to Australia across key payment channels.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join the Delivery team in providing solution design support and working on innovative client and consumer-facing products that make a difference.
Within this team of 8, you will focus on the extraction, build and documentation of detail requirements and E2E solutions within the full Payments and Cards ecosystem.
This role is open to any location in Australia and can be on a permanent or contract basis.
Outcomes and Accountabilities
This role will see you working in different facets of the payments and cards ecosystems and will include, but not limited to:
- Elicitation, planning and monitoring requirements.
- Management of risks and issues associated with solution designs
- Collaborating with vendors and stakeholders for designing
- Working with Product, Architecture, Risk, Legal, Privacy, Compliance, Marketing, Finance, and Operations.
- Product Backlog Management: Identify, document, and refine user stories to increase the degree of detail relating to acceptance criteria, assumptions, constraints, dependencies.
Skills and Experience
- Relative commercial experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Solid Payment or Solutions Design experience within the payments domain.
- Strong technical experience: EMV, card network connectivity, payment transaction switching and security standards.
- Expertise on financial messaging standard such as ISO 8583 and AS 2805
- Expertise on 3DS, Mobile payments, API’s, Dispute & Chargebacks is desirable not necessary
At AP+ we value the unique talents & we encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQ+, those with special needs and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australia's own debit payments system