Head of Product Marketing
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will establish and lead a high-performing global Product Marketing team. You will use customer and competitor insights to shape the Airwallex value proposition, evolving it as we launch new products and features and communicating it to our team, prospects, partners and customers. You will bring deep experience of B2B Product Marketing in either SaaS or FinTech and have the ability to translate a complex, technical product into a simple and compelling solutions narrative. You will span both our Business Account (SME) and Platform businesses and be equally comfortable in both.
You will join the Airwallex Marketing team during a critical period. Following rapid growth, we are building a team that enables both global consistency in process, tooling and methodology and local flexibility and speed in execution. This is a great opportunity to join that team and help shape the next phase of Airwallex’s growth.
- You will build Product Marketing as a global discipline at Airwallex, hiring top-class PMMs and building a high-functioning team
- You will define a value proposition for Airwallex that resonates with our key buyers and segments, working closely with our Product, Commercial and Strategy teams
- You will adapt the value proposition to reflect what your understanding of our customers, our markets (including both geographies and competitors) and our product
- You will develop and own our playbook for driving adoption of new products and features, working with colleagues across Marketing and Sales to make it happen
- You will be responsible for the creation of collateral (pitch decks etc.) that supports our commercial teams in positioning and delivering our value proposition
- You will surface customer and competitor insights that enrich our understanding of the Airwallex product and of our buyer personas
What you will bring:
- An outstanding professional and academic record of achievement
- Prior experience as a B2B SaaS or Fintech Product Marketing leader
- Deep intellectual curiosity: you want to understand our customers’ problems inside-out and to know how our product can help
- Adeptness at bringing structure to ambigous, fast-moving problem spaces
- A love of working with data and get excited about demonstrating our impact
- Brilliant communication skills; you are equally at ease across verbal and written comms (including pitch decks, research papers, ROI calculators, battlecards and more)
- Comfort working cross-functionally with stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime