Head of Digital Content & Creative Production
WooliesX is part of the Woolworths Group. We’re an innovation business that brings together the brightest minds in e-commerce, technology, media and data to transform the way people live and shop. We’re here to create better everyday experiences for our customers. We’re focused on creating a better tomorrow, in the big picture, and the fine detail. In moments big and small.
With an industry leading loyalty offering and a customer-first mindset, we are passionate about market disruption and transformational growth. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We embrace diversity of thought and love to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team we continually seek ways to pair, collaborate, support and learn from each other!
About the Role
The Head of Digital Content & Creative exists to foster and mature a market-leading Digital Content & Creative practice, and a nurture a thriving culture designed to enable the best possible content-led experiences for our customers in digital.
You will take a strategic, customer-first leadership approach to everything you do. You will enable and lead the team to deliver positive customer sentiment and great business outcomes across our Woolworths Group digital ecosystem.
On a given day, you could be doing any or all of the following:
- Leading and nurturing a community of diverse digital content, media and creative practitioners who deliver a global, best-in-class digital customer experience and bring a customer-first approach to digital content, creative and media.
- Inspiring the Practice to support diverse thinking and take an inclusive approach to everything we do.
- Creating a culture of innovation and excellence that keeps the customer at the centre.
- Creating, communicating and advocating for a customer-driven digital content & creative roadmap which addresses core customer problems, today and into the future.
- Promoting a culture of analysis of content performance and trends insights to inform content planning, partnership and optimisation.
- Leveraging extensive experience in editorial and digital content production to drive constant innovation in our digital content culture.
- Shaping the strategic direction for digital customer content and media across our Woolworths digital properties.
- Creating a culture of servant leadership among Chapter Leads to collectively step-change the perception of digital content and creative.
- Drive positive VOT results by deeply focusing on the needs of team, allowing them space to be unblocked and unlocked.
- Managing and constantly iterating the operating model needed to support digital content and creative across Woolworths Group.
- Owning the global content strategy, SEO strategy, digital media and creative guidelines and video production capabilities.
- Supporting the transition to digital-first, content-led culture to amplify brand, partner content and customer content.
- Leading the Production COE, delivering engaging video, creative and content, end to end across key customer touch points.
- Creating a digital publishing culture in WooliesX and beyond - focused on video, editorial, recipes and other core content types.
- Driving a culture of customer-focused content commercialisation ensuring best-in-class media activity.
- Partnering with Woolworths Brand and Marketing teams to translate content to digital and enable end-to-end executions.
- Working with Digital Analytics and Data Chapters and our Tribal Leaders to identify ways to enhance our content and creative offering and improve performance of our demand generation and digital properties.
What we are looking for:
- Strong servant leadership capabilities demonstrated in cross-functional, dynamic teams. 40+ individuals.
- Deep change management experience in Digital.
- Digital publishing expertise including subject matter expertise in digital content, digital media, brand marketing and media.
- Strong experience in digital creative and production.
- Effective stakeholder management skills encompassing the ability to communicate clear and concise messaging across the business.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with significant experience driving large-scale content transformation.
Please note that the Woolworths support office is closed for the festive season from 24 December 2022. We will return on Monday 9 January 2023 and will review your application after this date.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday