Sales Director Senior
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- Provides leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development and mentoring.
- Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress and works with Human Resources on employee related issues.
- Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools.
- Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develops plans, goals and strategies to achieve regional goals.
- Implements policies and practices to drive standardization and best practice across the region.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce time-to-signing and time-to-live, to secure revenue more quickly and implements the necessary actions to achieve this.
- Trade show participation and participates in planning of sales and non-sales meetings.
- Prepares performance reports for senior management.
- Participates in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs.
- Monitors client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism.
- Ensures development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base.
- Instills a belief in the company's vision, mission and goals and works to establish leader.
- Encourages staff to participate in product/service as well as industry related educational opportunities to strengthen and improve skill levels and ability to service customers.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
- Requires strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- In-depth knowledge of Worldpay products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skill in productivity, planning and workload management
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
- Travel is required
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests