Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
- Cultivate relationship with Visa’s clients and partners - Issuers, Acquirers, and Merchants & Fintech firms, by being strategically focused, optimize client performance and implement recommendations in the area of customer life cycle management, new product development and launches
- Work cross-functionally with other Visa teams to bring a holistic solution to our clients leveraging Visa’s rich value-added services (VAS) from functions such as Marketing, Products, Risk and Merchant Solutions teams
- Develop propositions by closely working with Client Relationship Managers, promoting the solutions with external clients and, executing and delivering the consulting engagement to clients
- Enable growth and improve profitability across our clients’ payment business through portfolio management and segment expansion
- Deliver consulting revenue stream via the use of Visa Consulting and Analytics service lines and practice area
- Support the IPVMC VCA team in managing strategy, reporting and operations
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
MBA or equivalent education, certifications and/or business background
In-market experience and/or knowledge of local language and culture as well as regulation and industry trends
6+ years of experience in retail banking, card issuing or consulting to retail banks
Understanding of card issuers’ P&L and cardholder life cycle
Knowledge of emerging trends in the local payment landscape including Fintech
Storyboarding and data storytelling including strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Understanding of statistical analysis, machine learning, modeling, scoring schemes, etc.
Strong organizational and business planning skills
Willingness to travel 30% within Vietnam
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions