Strategy and Operations Analyst
At Zeller , we believe that businesses of all sizes deserve better financial and payment products and services.
Founded in Melbourne in 2020 and backed by leading VCs, Zeller is a collective of experienced payment and tech industry professionals who are aiming to redefine business banking and the way Australian businesses get paid by their customers. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development we are building a high performing team to take on the incumbents.
If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-moving environments, love a challenge, hate bureaucracy and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the banks, we’re putting together a team you might want to join.
This is an opportunity to help us re-imagine financial services and how we deliver best in class products, services and experiences for our customers and staff.
As a Strategy and Operations Analyst you will have the opportunity to work across the payments and financial services value chain - from detailed analysis on the product / customer value proposition landscape through to supply chain processes through to call centre metrics measurement.
You will have the ability to understand the big picture and quickly drill into the detail that matters - going from strategy through to execution and operation. You will support our team’s decision making processes, test hypotheses and remove ambiguity through structured and logical analyses.
The Role Will Work Across
- Operations - analytics across the operating model, from process through to people and data;
- Product - existing and new product research and review;
- Deal support - including identifying leads and opportunities, commercial modelling and deal management;
- Strategy - assist and drive ad hoc and structured strategic analysis across all aspects of the business.
Role And Responsibilities
- Strategy Support: Working cross functionally with Product, Finance, Risk and Compliance Operations and Customer Success teams in undertaking analyses such as market sizing, uptake modelling and scenario analysis to assist in the decision making process.
- Deal Support: Supporting the deal lifecycle across vendors and potential partners; from heads of agreement drafting through to uptake modelling.
- Product Management Support: Product feature roadmapping support which includes research and review of the product and service landscape locally and internationallyProject management support in scheduling, dependency identification and progress monitoring.
- Operating Model Analysis: Building processes and procedures to deliver product and services efficiently and effectively to market; Productivity modelling to assist in identifying improvement opportunities in servicing / capacity planning; Assessment of industry and regulatory requirements and their impacts on the operating model; Configuration of operations tools and platforms to implement designed processes and procedures; Supply chain support and administration in on-shoring our products from manufacturers and 3PL.
Your Qualifications, Experience And Attributes
- Management consulting experience in Strategy and Operations, and consulting experience specifically in Financial Services is considered a plus!
- Worked in fast moving businesses and the ability to pivot approaches quickly to get to answers;
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis / statistics and must have strong Excel / data modelling skills;
- Have an eye for detail and are able to ‘drill-in’ to minutia but are able to synthesize information;
- Can effectively prioritise work to drive outcomes;
- You love challenging the status-quo;
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and structuring analysis using inductive and deductive logic;
- Comfortable working the detail - from requirements documentation authoring to reviewing process flows;
- Enjoy the intellectual challenge of problem solving.
What’s in it for you?
Zeller offers a balanced, progressive and supportive work environment - with a competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage.
With competitive parental leave and other benefits on offer, now's the time to join our rapidly growing team with opportunities to develop your career - wherever your passions and skills take you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everything your business needs to accept payments, manage your finances, and pay recipients fast.