IT Support Engineer
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving - with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Engineer role is responsible for providing timely, accurate and high-quality IT support to internal employees and external contractors. Based in our Sydney office, you’ll work in a small, close-knit IT team and an external Managed Services Provider. You will provide a broad range of IT Support duties in the BAU environment.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation and enable their success through outstanding IT support
- Deliver IT hardware and desktop application support, take ownership of issues until resolved
- Log and monitor service requests in Jira and ServiceNow
- Manage access to IT applications, such as Confluence, Trello, Miro, Slack and Salesforce
- Ensure Zoom meeting rooms and office AV equipment is operating, and assist staff with this if needed
- Setup Windows and Mac laptops using Autopilot, Intune and JAMF
- Setup and management of the virtual desktops system (VDIs)
- Work with the Security team to ensure IT services are delivered securely
- Manage and maintain application and hardware inventory
- Setup and relocations of IT equipment across the office floors
- Define and maintain IT processes and procedures
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- You’ll need experience managing Microsoft O365 Apps and Azure AD
- Experience managing Apple devices will be highly regarded
- Relevant Microsoft certifications (AZ-900) or willing to complete these in the first 12 months
- Experience with Confluence, Trello, Miro, Slack and Salesforce applications highly regarded
- Work cooperatively with others to produce innovative solutions and recognise the merits of diverse perspectives and the ideas of others
- Good time management skills and ability to juggle competing priorities
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What We Offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We keep small business moving.