Director, Product Management
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management
- Mastercard Loyalty Solutions is a leading provider of loyalty and rewards services across the Asia Pacific region. Headquartered in Sydney, we are Australia’s leading rewards program manager and our customer base includes financial institutions and merchants.
- This role is an Issuer Program Management (IPM) role with responsibility for managing the existing Westpac Group programs including rewards and offers.
- Team management responsibility for the Westpac Group Loyalty account management team, with 2-3 FTE.
- Expected to contribute to strategic initiatives supporting the Loyalty business including change management.
- This role will report to the VP Loyalty and be a part of the ANZ Loyalty Leadership team.
- Level 5, Director, Product Management
- Business Development
- Actively seek to match existing Loyalty Solutions assets with issuer pain points/needs. Make sound commercial recommendations to Product & Platforms team for product development or enhancements.
- Work with IMK account teams to identify client decision makers, develop account strategies and build relationships that will help win new business. Provides input in to Strategic Account Plan.
- Support Mastercard to win new portfolio agreements and flip portfolios from competition upon renewal.
- Respond to in-market and regional Loyalty Solutions’ RFPs, coordinating key stakeholder contributions and bundling together Mastercard assets.
- Provide thought leadership to upcoming and ongoing industry changes, regulation and competitive pressures. Articulate and contribute to issuer and internal discussion with a solution focus that will drive new opportunities.
- Built client trust and loyalty through differentiated solutions.
- Generate leads, manages sales calls and develops client proposals leveraging Sales Materials created by Product Leads.
- Create, manage and report on a robust sales pipeline in Salesforce that qualifies opportunities, depicts sales stage, revenue potential and targeted decision and implementation timeframes. Provide corrective, proactive action against pipeline. Actively seek new opportunities. Establish collaborative opportunities with key internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate customer contracts with thorough execution, ensuring a seamless transition to the Customer Relationship Manager. Maintain contracts through system work-flows.
- Represent Loyalty Solutions at customer and industry events, positioning our differentiated capabilities. Can articulate our core differentiators, and best practice, talk to the future or loyalty trends, global practice and reference known case studies.
- Relationship management
- Single point of contact, providing day to day management, establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in issuer accounts and well as internal cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for overall loyalty service delivery and governance.
- Contract negotiation and renewals as well as overall accountability for contracted services.
- Manage ongoing issuer projects, reviewing performance and ensuring quality delivery of products or services through partnership with regional / in-market Implementation & operations teams.
- Manage issuer’s strategic objectives and represent the entire range of loyalty services to assigned customers, while participating in the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Collaborate with in-market Products & Platforms teams as needed to design comprehensive solutions and strategies to meet client objectives and drive product roadmap/ strategy.
- Complete statement of work (Customer brief) and/or change control for new business and provide oversight to a cross-functional implementation team to ensure operational excellence.
- Product Management
- Capture evolving issuer needs and market learnings, as well as internally align on Product capabilities.
- Attend product training and 2-way knowledge sharing sessions with Product Leads as input into Product Development.
- Understand functional benefits of Product roadmaps.
- Establish and present the Loyalty CVP to issuers or partner with IMK and broader D&S on CVP opportunities.
- Primary responsibility for Loyalty customer segment P&L and driving profitable revenue growth.
- Understand all financial levers within the business and can accurately report on these internally and to the issuer with corrective action recommendations. Make suggestions and contribute to pipeline gap development.
- Create budgets (by a product/solution) and forecast and manage to revenue targets.
- Develop pricing for program management solutions. Can create and then manage program management pricing constructs from establishment to BAU along with key metrics for success.
- Works with Finance to implement monthly billing for routine, regular program invoicing.
- Review and approve client billing.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities