This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be responsible for our merchants’ smoooth experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Working closely with our merchants and your sales colleagues, you will strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industry as well as the underlying system and vendor landscape. This will make you an important source of feedback on Klarna’s products!
You are an ambitious person with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
What You'll Do
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email.
- Responsibility for handling and collaborating with the Commercial team on complex integration cases.
- Act as an interface between involved parties in order to ensure completion of the implementation project.
- Provide merchants with implementation and ecommerce platform expertise to ensure optimal end customer experience
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
- Work with a primary focus on the Australian market but as part of a global team supporting other countries as required.
You Should Have
- An eye for details to easily structure bigger projects into deliverables.
- An understanding of XML, HTML, REST API.
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate with different audiences.
- The ability to handle clients situations in a confident yet humble ways based on facts.
- A Genuine curiosity and a good technical understanding.
- A passion for solving problems.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Top tier health insurance with all the extras for you and any dependants/defacto you may have!
- Life and income protection insurance
- $500 annual health and wellness allowance
- On Thursday lunch is on us - We love a good catered lunch!
- Weekly and monthly office celebrations
- Secondments - AKA The chance to work in one of our offices in EU or the US - once the borders reopen of course!
- Personal and professional development and training
- Flexible working arrangements - Monday, Wednesday and Friday work from anywhere :)
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.