Business Consultant – Digital Banking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Business Consultant role consists of analyzing, documenting and propose solutions for digital banking systems by performing business process analysis based on the features of Temenos Infinity Base Products. The Business consultant will identify gaps relative to the Client business requirements and will write functional specifications and use cases to assist in the preparation and documentation for the agreed additional development.
- Act as a single analyst point of contact for the client and delivery team across more than one project.
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications.
- Translate functional specification into technical solution with Application flow, Wireframes, Screenshots and Use Cases.
- Complete customer implementation and acceptance testing.
- Review test scenarios from functional coverage perspective and provide feedback to testing team.
- Application review from functional and UI perspectives and provide feedback to Development Team.
- Train Customers and other Teams on new features as required.
- Document system modules and features for training and user manuals.
- Collaborate with Project Management, Development, Technical Support, UI/UX Design and Sales teams.
- Support Sales, Pre-Sales and Business Development engagements with subject matter expertise as required.
- Provide time estimates for requirement gathering and technical solution.
- Contribute to development of Proof of Concepts.
- Lead and provide guidance to the team.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with a proven track record of business consulting in the digital banking sector.
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA) preferred.
- Good understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office), thorough understanding of digital banking and implementations.
- Prior experience in mobile application development is a big plus.
- Strong Knowledge of workflow and prototyping tools and/or practices.
- Strong analytical skills with a consultative mindset & Collaborative and can-do attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication; ability to stand up in a crowd and speak about requirements; ability to gather requirements while collaborating with different levels of personnel and departments of a client organization.
- Advance level of Mandarin and English is mandatory.
- Advanced skills in Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (desirable).
- Willingness to travel.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company