Embedded Software Engineer (VB.NET)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will join our R&D Embedded Software team and participate in developing software projects supplying new services for our customers in payment, banking, transport and loyalty services.
- Develop software libraries by collaborating with Technical Leaders, Project Leaders, Validators, Integrators and Project Managers.
- Develop unit test, test cases and integration test in order to be able to deliver stable and robust software.
- Develop desktop application for efficiency and process improvement using Java and .NET framework.
- Participate in the writing and review of technical and design specifications.
- Provide innovative technical solutions.
- Collaborate with Project Leaders on the project to support the integration and training of the product.
- Provide level 3 support for products and customer projects.
- Good grasp of with C and VB.NET, .NET framework and object oriented programming
- Experience in validation script and validation library development
- Advantageous if you are familiar with smart cards and security ie. cryptography, PKI and Java Card.
- Advantageous if you have experience with microprocessors and microcontrollers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.