Business Operations, APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Business Operations in APAC supports our Product and GTM leadership to drive mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, help plan, build and launch new products, or work on inorganic growth opportunities.
Business Operations is a high priority talent pipeline for Stripe. We look for exceptional people and give them a level of responsibility and exposure that will accelerate their career. Wherever you are based, you will be working closely with our leadership team.
If you like taking on hard problems, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Perform analyses and research to drive our regional product and growth strategy
- Work with product and GTM leads on planning and launching new products
- Identify and assess inorganic growth opportunities linked to our product strategy
- Design and implement the business systems and processes that Stripe needs to grow
- Incubate and help run new teams
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
You Might Be a Fit If
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, and thinking from first principles
- You have experience in a highly strategic and analytical role in fast-paced environments
- You have experience taking initiatives or products from conception to launch
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- You are a strong communicator and are able to explain complex issues in clear, persuasive language
- You have 4-10 years of work experience
Nice To Have
- Experience operating in a high growth technology company, including experience in product or growth
- Experience in strategy consulting
- CS background or affinities
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- Experience in the payments space
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team. - You should include these in your application: - A resume and/or LinkedIn profile. - A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favourite Stripe product, and why you like it
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.