Senior Associate, Account Management -Central Merchant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be part of (or be a leader) of the GrabFood Sales and Account Management team and will be tasked to support all activities tied to Merchant support and engagement. You will drive growth for GrabFood accounts you and your team handle through negotiation of campaign buy-ins, promotions and deals, and optimization of their presence on the Grab platform.
Ultimately, you will own relationship-building, key metric reporting, the overall success of partner merchants when it comes to their success with Grab.
The day-to-day activities :
- Lead a team of associates and executives to achieve revenue and sales-related targets, through marketing and product-driven initiatives.
- Monitor the performance of your team and provide leadership and motivation through technical and commercial knowledge, communication transparency, having a healthy competitive mindset, and by acknowledging successes and failures accordingly.
- Provide training, coaching, and support to your team to increase productivity, develop and build new and existing skill sets, contributing to the team’s ability to deliver results.
- Identify, build relationships/partnerships with strategic merchants and manage their performance and contribution to building the GrabFood merchant network
- Keep abreast of the market and industry situation and market activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet market changes and merchants’ requirements;
- Monitor feedback from partner merchants and relay this into actionable activities to other functions within the team
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of all products and services the Grab platform offers.
- University graduate or higher education in business or relevant fields
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales/account management with a successful track record and strong ability to; people management experience is a plus
- Merchant-facing tech, F&B, or FMCG industry background is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Basic analytics and the ability to make data-driven decisions are a must.
- Microsoft Office skills are required (MS. Excel, MS. Word, and MS. Powerpoint);
- Salesforce experience is a bonus
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and calm even in a very dynamic and fast pace working condition
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us