Sales Development Team Lead
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You’ll be part of an SME Solutions team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed bigger business software. The goal is simple do all we can to take growing companies to the next level. We’re leading our category and changing the way people do business.
Due to new business growth, we have an outstanding opportunity to support our team across our Tall Emu solution. Working closely with the Demand Generation Senior Sales Manager and Demand Generation Managers, you’ll be responsible for driving activity within your team to reach or exceed monthly lead volume and value targets. You’ll also be responsible for utilising your team collate and share market insights back to the broader business.
Our team is passionate about the solutions we offer and how they make life easier for our clients, and we hope that you can be too.
What You Will Be Focused On
- Accountable for key results, aligned to organisational objectives
- Create and drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Leverage strong workforce planning and operations skills to ensure the team is adequately resourced to meet demand across all channels
- Ensure effective management and timely resolution of any customer concerns
- Contribute to employee engagement by taking ownership of improvement initiatives including planning, implementation, and communication
What You Will Bring
- Experience leading a Sales, Success or Support Team desirable
- Understanding of contact centre operations including efficiency and resource planning
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and improve performance in others
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to give and receive feedback
- Understanding of SaaS software workflows, SME Customer segments, and the value proposition of SME products
What Else Do You Need To Know
Join our hardworking team and you will help drive innovation through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be exciting and rewarding, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more