Market Development Representative
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
Come join our SME Solutions team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed small business software. The goal is simple do all we can to take start-up, small to medium size enterprises to the next level. We're one of the leaders in our category and changing the way people do business.
Due to new business growth, we have an outstanding opportunity to support our team across our Tall Emu solution. You will support the team's revenue goals by generating qualified sales leads for our SME Solutions. You’ll drive activity to reach or exceed monthly lead targets, maintaining a high level of customer happiness.
You'll join a team of hard working sellers in a hybrid working environment to implement best-in-practice sales methodologies and pipeline management processes to deliver revenue growth.
What You'll Be Focused On
- Qualify outbound or inbound leads for SME Division suite of products
- Achieve monthly lead targets and maintain high quality rate for leads
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming enquiries and leads
- Ensure a delivery of a positive prospect experience
What You Will Bring
- Shown business-to-business phone lead generation or sales experience
- Knowledge or use of CRM software (desirable)
- An ability to influence prospects at different levels within a small-medium business
- Motivation and ambition to develop yourself and build on your career ambitions
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more