Sales Specialist - Enterprise Solutions
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You’ll be part of an Enterprise Solutions team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed bigger business software. The goal is simple do all we can to take growing companies to the next level. We’re leading our category and changing the way people do business.
As a Sales Specialist (Enterprise Expansion), you will be responsible for growing the value and revenue of MYOB’s existing customers in non-accounting industries by cross selling and upselling mainly our Payroll Solution but also our WFM and ERP Solutions to customers and migrating our desktop customers online.
You’ll be joining a resourceful and creative sales team focused on engaging with our existing Enterprise customers to demonstrate how MYOB products can create further value by streamlining, simplifying and automating their workflows. By driving the MYOB Sales process meet or exceed sales quotas, optimise your sales conversion rates, and reduce sales cycle time.
You'll be focused on
- Proactively planning, forecasting and managing pipeline, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place
- Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales
- Maintaining strong product knowledge to become a specialist on relevant BMP and Financial Services buyers
- You’ll have a love of learning and strive to lift capability and improve performance
What You Will Bring
- Business development sales professional with 2+ years experience
- Knowledge of payroll software systems and how they work
- SaaS Sales experience would be highly advantageous
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience managing a sales territory, including opportunity and CRM management
- Experience managing accounts and developing relationships with customers
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more