Director, Technology Account Management
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Technology Account Management
Job Description Of Technical Account Management
The Technology Account Management (TAM) role, focused on key issuing and acquiring customer, is aligned with the Mastercard account teams. TAM team members are responsible for all aspects of the technology and operational relationship with the customer and are responsible for the customer’s overall operational relationship with Mastercard.
The TAM team member has a high degree of business and technical expertise in all aspects of issuing, acquiring and processing technology, releases, contactless, mobile, ecommerce, MDES, MC Send, Mastercom, etc.
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer facing environment?
- Do you have a natural curiosity about technology?
- Do you possess the ability to quickly learn, explain, and bridge the gap between business, product, and technology?
- Do you have the ability to build relationships, influence and lead cross-functional internal and external teams?
- Partner with Market Development, Product & Engineering, Technology, and all other functional units throughout Mastercard, to manage and/or facilitate implementation of any new product and/or technology enhancement.
- Oversee Mastercard activity related to the technology design and implementation of Issuing/Acquiring customer projects to ensure customers’ and Mastercard’s needs are met.
- Grow and manage close working relationships with Issuing/Acquiring customer's partnership scheme contact and decision-making-level contacts.
- Review applicable Mastercard information regarding changes to Mastercard rules or products, tools, and services with knowledgeable Issuer/Acquirer customer contacts.
- Drive Issuer/Acquirer customer and internal staff to ensure compliance with all Mastercard technology enhancements.
- Accountable for Issuer/Acquirer overall operations satisfaction and integration with Mastercard.
All About You
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and analyse business needs to develop a course of action that effectively integrates technical and business components to yield quantifiable results for Mastercard Worldwide and our client(s)
- Build and maintain strong, positive working relationships at all functional levels internally and externally.
- Previous experience in networking, credit and debit card operations (issuing and acquiring) with emphasis on authorizations, clearing, settlement, fraud/ risk management desirable, dispute resolution, mobile or e-commerce or EMV or contactless technology is desirable
- Project management and implementation skills required; technology and operations related skills desired but not required.
- Strong written, verbal communication and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong learning agility, multitasker, intellectual curiosity, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and working in a cross-functional / matrix environment both internally and externally
- College education with emphasis on business, and information technology and/or bankcard industry experience.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities