Associate Product Manager, Financial Crime
Our client’s success is our success. And you make it happen
Payment systems are complex, regulated and everchanging. We are an established market leading brand who are focused on driving client growth. We’re at the forefront of innovation punching above our weight. We’re enabling the future for our clients through tech like NPP and open banking.
We are an unlisted public company and one of five licensed banks in Australia with full direct connectivity and production capability across all domestic payment systems. Whilst the major banks leverage this capability for their consumer and business clients, our B2B model focuses on enabling other banks, fintech’s and corporates to deliver innovative and competitive payment and digital solutions to their clients and customers.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager, Financial Crime to join our Product and Services team.
Reporting to the Product Manager, Financial Crime, the role supports the overall product vision, strategy and roadmap and works with the broader Product and Project teams to ensure its execution. Additionally, the role helps manage the platform’s product requirements, service level agreements, pricing models, distribution channels and supports product P&L.
As a Cuscal Associate Product Manager, Financial Crime, you will:
- Proactively support the Product Manager and Product Owner, where applicable, in monitoring and identifying performance issues by analysis of data and creation of management information regarding transaction volumes and profitability
- Research market and cross-industry trends and identify areas of differentiation and innovation
- Assist in aligning the product roadmap to Cuscal’s strategy, and manage the product roadmap to deliver the highest value customer and business outcomes
- Help to develop pricing models and distribution strategies
- Translate market requirements into new product features and functionality
- Work closely with Cuscal’s delivery functions to manage the product roadmap
- Translate new product features into Cuscal’s business processes, including contracts, billing, operations, and service management
- Report on product performance and P&L
- Resolve product related issues and defects
- Manage the contract (supplier and client) change management process
- Develop cross-product knowledge sharing of best-practices
- Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships relevant to Cuscal’s payment and banking products
- Support contract negotiations
- Manage the relationship between Cuscal and its clients
This is a dynamic role with a heavy emphasis on analytical and problem-solving skills. It requires self-assurance to work independently in a highly flexible and fast-paced environment. Ideally you will have experience in banking or a payments-oriented environment, especially traditional payment products (DE, BPAY, RTGS, cheques) with exposure to financial crime, product management, supplier management, and understanding client needs to be considered for this role.
With an ability to manage competing priorities you will have proven experience of delivering to a tight deadline in an effective manner, you will have the ability to manage stakeholder relationships in a collaborative manner. Additionally, your confidence and proven track record of creating and delivering presentations to clients, regulators, and internal stakeholders will see you succeed in this role
As the ideal candidate you will bring with you a comprehensive understanding and demonstrated skills in product implementation and product management and have the foresight to identify emerging trends within the payment and banking market at a national and international level. Furthermore, you will advance in this innovative role if you have the skills to absorb new information quickly and provide support to the Product Managers in a collaborative and efficient manner. A tertiary qualification in Business will also be highly preferred.
We are a leader in the rapidly evolving world of Open Data and payments, and we are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia can thrive. We support our colleagues with flexible work arrangements through our hybrid model whilst also offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of Open Data. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Cuscal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Cuscal employee, location, or address.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the future