Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Overview Of Woolworths Business
Woolworths Business is a newly created business at WooliesX, part of the Woolworths Group. As a
strategic objective, we have a goal of growing our B2B revenue and customer offering significantly by
2024, focused on supplying everyday products to businesses across Australia. This role is key to shaping
and delivering our Sales and Service Business Objectives.
The Sales Operations Analyst provides analysis and support to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
of the Sales and Service functions for Woolworths Business. The scope of the role will span all tools,
processes, data and systems including CRM, ERP, eComm and BI related to Sales and Service.
CRM System Administration
- Creating standards and procedures for CRM system data governance
- Creating and documenting the business rules for CRM system data integrity
- Implementing routine and ad-hoc procedures to maintain CRM system data integrity
- Executing routine and ad-hoc procedures to maintain currency/relevancy of CRM system
- record ownership
CRM System Enhancements
- Identifying possible CRM enhancements via end-user support enquiries
- Collaborate with SFDC Business Lead to prioritize CRM enhancements
- Assist testing of all CRM system enhancements to ensure consistency with business incl.
- Documenting CRM system test procedures and results
CRM System End-User Support
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement Lead to developing and present training material to
- support to end-users learn/understand how to use the CRM system (eg CRM system User manual, Google Slides presentations, eLearning modules)
Data Extraction, Transformation, Loading and Reporting/ Dashboarding
- CRM System data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Related Systems data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Support recurring and ad-hoc reporting, analysis and dashboarding incl. Report creation and maintenance in BI Tools such as Tableau
Experience, Capabilities And Attributes
- CRM System Administration
- Data integrity management
- Support for end-users of a technology platform
- Data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Business Intelligence Report and dashboard design & creation
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple pieces of work according to importance
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, including a personable and professional phone manner and the ability to communicate with both internal staff and onsite clients.
- Highly motivated, self-driven with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously or collaboratively and apply problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, High-level organisational skills and result-orientated
- Experience working within a B2B environment would be advantageous
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday