Support & Services Enablement Manager
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
We are seeking an Innovative, strategic, and people oriented Support & Services Enablement Leader. You will have a passion for helping others succeed and the desire to develop a team of Enablement Professionals to build high-impact enablement solutions for our Customer Support & Consulting Services Functions at MYOB.
What You Will Be Doing...
- Partner with the Heads of Support and Services to develop the yearly Enablement strategy
- Partner with Leaders to build, implement, embed, optimise, and assess enablement and change programs to improve the capability and effectiveness of our Support & Consulting teams to drive customer and commercial outcomes
- Establish and maintain career pathways to support career transition, promotions, and succession planning
- Build, implement and optimise effective onboarding programs that accelerate time to productivity
- Build and deliver high-quality enablement content to support GTM initiatives
- Provide team leadership, ensuring they have exceptional motivation, continued professional development, and continue to grow the value of their contribution to the business
What You Will Bring...
- 8+ years’ experience building and mentoring highly productive post sales teams, preferably in the B2B software and/or SaaS space
- Proven track record of developing engaged and high performing Enablement/Learning & Development teams
- Proven experience in leading a transformation to digitised learning
- Be a strategic problem-solver who can understand business priorities and develop and launch effective programs that uplift capability and delivers revenue and retention outcomes
- Demonstrated change leader; understanding trends for future enterprise needs and steps vital to lead change in that environment.
- Significant experience in training needs analysis and instructional design; development of blended learning programs; digital learning, session plans, training aids, assessment, evaluation methods and learning methods that deliver measurable return on investment
- Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully
- Passion for winning with a customer obsession
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more