Senior DevOps Engineer
Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
Temenos enables growth for two-thirds of the world’s top 1,000 banks and 70+ challenger banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.
Temenos SaaS Delivery is a division of Temenos that brings together many business units within Temenos to provide a holistic end-to-end delivery model for delivering front and back-office banking solutions hosted in the Cloud.
Reporting to the Architecture/Engineering Team Lead, Senior DevOps Engineers are senior developers who contribute towards the design and implementation of Cloud solutions. They are SMEs in DevOps tooling and methodologies and take lead on the task assigned to them with a high degree of autonomy.
- You will be responsible for effective and timely cloud solution design, implementation and testing
- You will set accurate expectations for delivery quality/timelines and adhere to them
- You will engage with the broader team to build relationships, knowledge and collaboration
- You will grow experience and knowledge in the suite of Temenos products
- You will contribute to both project implementations and production support through the development of processes and tooling
- You will implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
- You will work closely with Performance and Security teams within Temenos to on-board relevant non-functional tests in the CD pipeline
- You should have experience in Azure/AWS devops, computing, storage, logging and monitoring, networking services
- You should have experience in Cloud architecture, networking principles
- You should have experience in Containerisation and Microservices
- You should have experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices including continuous Security and Performance testing
- You should have experience in IaC and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef, ARM, Cloudformation etc.
- You should have experience in designing, implementing and testing cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
- You should have experience in writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services
- You should have experience in designing and implementing continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments
- You should have experience in non-functional testing in Continuous Delivery pipelines
- You should have experience in building servers like Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City etc. (Jenkins preferred)
- You should have experience in Version control systems (Git preferred)
- You should have experience in build tools/systems including Maven & Ant
- You should have experience in artifact repository such as Nexus, Jfrog Artifactory
- You should have experience in programming languages such as Java, Python, Groovy etc.
- You should have experience in Application servers such as Jboss, Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere
- You should have experience in Database such as SQL Server, MySQL, Mongodb, Oracle etc.
- You should have experience in Linux (RHEL/CentOS – preferred) and Windows system administration
- You should have experience in Agile testing concepts using tools such as Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor etc.
- You should have experience in writing industry standard test frameworks for testing cloud solutions
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company