Senior Fraud Analyst
We Dream. We Design. We Deliver.
This is the place where you’ll be hands on. Where new ideas are welcomed and expected.
At every level – and in every role – we’re doers and builders. Not Managers and minders.
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of buy now pay later, credit cards, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
What’s so exciting about this role?
This is a critical role within the Fraud Analytics team, who are responsible for protecting hummgroup and its customers from fraud by data analytics, optimising fraud systems and providing insights through timely reporting.
What Does An Average Day Look Like?
No day is average at hummgroup but here’s an idea of what you can expect to do in this role:
- Analyse fraud trends and implement detection strategies balancing fraud risk and customer friction
- Optimise existing detection strategies to ensure effectiveness and efficiency is maintained within expectations
- Engage with projects to provide requirements, assist with testing and change management activities
- Complete data analysis to assist in business decisions
- Develop accurate and clear reporting that supports effective oversight of fraud performance
- Work unsupervised and under challenging deadlines
- Prioritise workload and proactively call out delays
Who will thrive in this role?
You are customer obsessed and want to make a difference in their lives. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You are a visionary leader who will roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Fraud analytics experience is a must! To thrive in this role, you will also bring:
- 3+ years' experience using data analytics tools such as SQL, SAS or R
- 3+ years' experience developing application and transactional fraud rules (Digital and card channels preferred)
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, computing, science, engineering or actuarial studies.
- Advanced verbal, written and numeracy skills
- A demonstrated ability to work with business stakeholders to resolve issues
- Data analysis and data insights
- Data visualisation skills (Power BI preferable)
hummgroup embraces flexible working arrangements, ensuring a genuine work-life balance and fun, vibrant culture – a team of highly engaged and high performing people, all intent on revolutionising the way people pay.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, don’t wait and apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Revolutionising the way people buy