Sales Support - New Products
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving - with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
New Products – Sales Support is an important role to enable the successful launch and take-up of Prospa new products (primarily Overdraft Product but may include support for the Business Account or other new products if required). The role works closely with our Product teams to provide critical feedback loops for the successful iteration of our product and will be part of the core team celebrating key milestones in achieving product market fit of our new products.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the queue of inbound customer enquiries and applications for new products.
- Guide customers through the application journey through phone and digital (email/SMS) conversations. Including explaining product value and benefits to customers and handling objections.
- Answering customer questions and handling objections
- Provide daily feedback loops to Product teams and play a critical role as the ‘voice of the customer’. Participate in product stand-ups and workshops as required. Outbound targeted customer prospecting (product to provide pre-qualified or target lists)
What You'll Need To Succeed
- At least 1 year of sales or customer support experience
- Customer obsessed – focused on the right outcomes for customers
- Lateral thinking – see the bigger the picture and ability to align to company goals
- Comfortable working outside of a structured operational cadence – as we test and learn different approaches with these products
- Motivated by achieving milestones and celebrating team success
- Exceptional conversation and telephone skills
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What We Offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We keep small business moving.