Senior Account Manager
Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
We serve over 3000 banks from the largest to challengers and community banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for a talented sales account manager to help us drive the adoption and growth of our full Transact & Infinity offering with our existing client base for Japan market.
- You will articulate and demonstrate Temenos solutions through strategic value-based selling, building strong business cases, developing a return-on-investment analysis, and using other references and industry data to build relationships at multiple levels and ultimately drive deals from inception to close.
- You will work with customer stakeholders to understand their bank’s strategy, challenges, and opportunities and articulating how Temenos can help them achieve their objectives.
- You will create value by partnering with technical and non-technical executives at C-level to support their transformation journey by showcasing the commercial and technology value of our solutions
- You will build and maintain a robust sales pipeline and accurately tracking quarterly forecasts/revenue
- You will balance quarterly results while keeping a clear line of sight of strategic and long-term revenue opportunities
- You will create and execute account plans which address tactical and strategic opportunities
- You will collaborate with various distributed internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of end-to-end sales cycles and ensure the highest level of customer advocacy.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of the financial services industry, the trends, challenges, and innovations
- You should have proven track record of success in selling complex software solutions to the financial services sector
- You should have a consultative sales approach which enables listening to and understanding customer needs
- You should have excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to translate business requirements into value propositions that engage a range of audiences
- You are data-driven and able to use data to tell stories, engage clients and create value and drive clients to action
- You are able to navigate change and deal with ambiguity
- A passion for selling!
- Fluent in English language
- Knowledge of the local banking is a plus
- You should have a business and technical background to be able to engage and ensure buy-in at C-level and with IT teams
- You should have a university degree in a related field
- You should have an international experience with a global mindset
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company