Senior Solutions Consultant (Loan Origination, Commercial Lending)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Plays an integral role in the solution sales process utilizing in-depth business and solution knowledge to provide domain expertise to sales in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying solutioning gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for financial services prospects, through solution / product demonstrations and workshops. This position is for performing business solutioning for lending, especially in areas of Credit Origination and Credit Risk Assessment with top financial institutions.
What you will be doing
- Plan and support the sales strategies, position FIS solution to financial services prospects / clients
- Discover and understand the business impact of the prospect’s business requirements in order to assess solution fit, to identify any solution gaps, advise customer and internal stakeholders on overall solution architecture.
- Perform solution presentations and deliver system demonstrations, that are fit for purpose and well adapted for business user and C-Level
- Respond to RFx / customer queries and deliver the Proof of Concepts in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively generate business growth ideas across your solution set by defining the corresponding Go-To-Market and solution set offering
- Deliver the end-to-end solution design / architecture for prospects and existing customers
- Provide industry thought leadership, engage with the regulatory bodies, business associations, sector magazines, clients to remain updated on the present and future industry drivers and challenges
- Design solution architecture, complementing within a prospect’s solution landscape, sometimes envisioned
- Work closely with other FIS business solution teams for the multiple FIS solutions and services
- Collaborate and support to presales colleagues in other parts of the world, provide relevant market needs and product gap information to Product Management and Development teams.
- Assist Professional Services team during scoping sessions to ensure continuity and efficient handover.
What you bring
- Strong experience in Solution Consulting, Presales, Business Analysis, Lending applications / products
- Sound knowledge of Retail & Commercial Credit Origination, Syndications process, Credit & Risk Assessment
- Solutioning experience with clients / prospects in Asia and ANZ region
- Hands-on experience dealing with Credit Origination Solutions
- Solutioning mind-set, with ‘out of the box’, thinking focus
- Experience in participating / supporting Credit transformation projects
- An open-minded approach to learning about other new products, markets trends, innovations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skill in English
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests