VISA Technology New College Graduate
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Due to COVID-19 travel and entry restrictions, this year’s Graduate Program is only available to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We will review and adjust this approach as appropriate for future programs.
As a New Graduate, you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's core business (credit and debit transactions) and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
We are looking for Engineers across the Technology Organization. Some of the roles in Visa Technology team includes:
- Software Engineering
- Software Test Engineering
- Data Engineering
- Systems Engineering
The different Visa Technology teams you will have the opportunity to be part of are the following:
- Corporate IT: Builds, operates, and maintains the corporate systems and infrastructure necessary to enable a highly connected and collaborative workforce that helps power Visa’s business.
- Cyber Security: Provides enterprise-wide, risk-based cybersecurity policies, practices and solutions to protect Visa’s systems and data from internal and external threats.
- New Flows: Drive innovation and deliver best-in-class, scalable, reliable and secure solutions that enable growth for existing and new partners in the B2B, Government and Direct payments space.
- Operations + Infrastructure: Operations & Infrastructure builds, operates and maintains best-in-class IT infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, and continuously available.
- Payment Products: Develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions that deliver reliable, scalable and secure financial transaction processing services to Visa issuers and acquirers.
- Regional Solutions and Digital Partnerships (Innovation Centre): Fulfills the long-standing vision of enabling targeted feature and product development for our regional markets in order to meaningfully grow market share, volume and revenue
- Value Added Services: Drive the diversification of our revenue with products that differentiate our network, and deliver valuable solutions across other rails
Some areas you might work on include:
Maintaining and enhancing VisaNet the network that allows fast, seamless and secure electronic payments to happen
Manage cloud identity through researching and developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
Create adhoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa and develop new features to enhance its productivity
Help design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment
Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration
Develop codes and witness what you have written going into production and used by a large customer base
Partner with like-minded colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day
- Recent college graduates with an undergraduate degree looking to start working in January 2023 to September 2023
- Graduation period between December 2021 to September 2023
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related field
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions