Technical Consultant-QA (Automation)
The Job Description/Responsibilities:
GS Testing Services is a part of the Global Services Organization which offers consultancy and experience in working with Financial Institutions, Financial Services and Operations. As part of the Global Services team we deliver Packaged Services for Finastra applications in a cost-effective & efficient manner to various financial institutions. The focus is to improve the clients’ experience whilst enhancing the quality of Finastra products. Activities are executed in an Onsite/Offsite model where the teams execute tasks at different phases of the project. In this model not only the team performs tasks offsite, they also carry out Onsite tasks in parallel with the Regional GS team. Testing Services works closely with the Regional GS team to combine solutions with technical expertise and product knowledge thereby ensuring that the deliverables are of high quality and meet the customer requirements. Specifically, Testing Services within GS supports testing activities in Fusion Managed Services for both projects and operate/ run engagements.
Execute functional, non-functional, manual/automation, and regression test plans, cases, scripts and align them to solution requirement. Build/Maintain testing tools being used by the team and be able to perform updates/upgrades when required. Enable robust testing (automated/manual) of implemented scripts in a continual delivery scenario making it truly agile. Work closely with the Build and Run teams to understand the activities involved and how best to incorporate them within the day-to-day operations of the team. Understand the client’s business flows so as to implement a synchronized end-to-end process. Actively participate in developing, scripting & implementation of manual & automated test scripts to achieve a truly evergreen solution environment Be flexible to learn, collaborate & contribute across teams. Should be open for flexible working hours including working on shifts.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- less than 2 years of experience in development and maintenance of manual/automated software frameworks or automation testing tools including automation support, working with distributed version control systems or with test management tools.
- Hands-on experience in manual, automation and API testing within Financial services domain
- Exposure to create functional, non-functional, manual/automation and regression test scripts.
- Experience or exposure in Service Oriented Architecture, HTTP and web services.
- Experience with one or more testing tools like JMeter, HP-QC or HP Load Runner, Selenium or any open source tools including Robot framework.
- Acceptable knowledge of one or more of the following: C#, Java, Python, Perl (scripting languages) and has good knowledge of DB technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot implementation challenges and come up with solutions/alternatives.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, curious, highly collaborative team-oriented environment using agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
Good to Have:
- Understanding of the technical aspects of the product mix.
- Testing exposure of any core banking product implementation
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry.
- Should be ready to relocate to Manila (if needed)
- Should be ready to travel on short- or medium-term assignments on need basis
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open