Platform Delivery Manager
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Melbourne or Sydney; other locations will be considered
Job Category: Banking and Financial Services,Technology
Judo are on the lookout for an experienced Platform Delivery Manager in Salesforce and/or nCino
Who are we?
We’re Judo Bank. A purpose-built challenger bank, built on old-fashioned values like integrity, trusted relationships and an enterprising spirit. Born out of a desire to reinvent the craft of relationship banking for the Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) market, and to challenge the status quo in a market dominated by the four major banks.
We started from a PowerPoint and a bold vision to make a difference in Australian business banking. In a few short years we have grown significantly and with offices in each state Judo Bank is one of the fastest growing new banks in the world. We’re proud to support Australian SMEs and are a business built on trusted relationships, putting our people and customers in the centre of everything we do.
Being agile and adaptive, we are purpose built to say yes, to make it easier for our customers to get the funding they need, when they need it. We pride ourselves on our personal relationships with customers, our diverse workforce and collaborative culture.
Now about the role..
If you would love to...
- Build a domain knowledge model to deliver Plan/Build/Run capabilities for our nCino platform
- Manage to end-to-end delivery of nCino and Credit Risk platforms
- Own the future state roadmaps for delivery & run capabilities
- Own the SLA and Service Performance capabilities with our service providers
- Own the resolution of production fix or incident management
- Own the BCP/ DR/ Pen testing capabilities and outcomes
- Work with the Product Owners and BAU teams to Deliver enhancements, upgrades, and new projects
- Work with our trusted service providers to deliver these services
- Manage all environments, production, and non-productions to deliver the services
Then this just might be…
Your dream job:
- Helping to build a bank, taking ownership, and driving the direction to scale the bank
- Owning the Origination systems capability for delivery and run
- Driving collaboration and improvements across people, process, and technology
- Influencing partners to deliver capability services and future enhancements
- Experience in working across several stakeholder groups to achieve a common outcome, ie Product Owners, BAU teams, architects and solution designers
- An excellent understanding of core banking and associated business processes.
- Deep Technical understanding of loan origination, and CRM systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
A little bit about you…
- The skills you’ve picked up along the way:
- Must have strong Knowledge and experience of Salesforce
- Nice to have knowledge and Experience in nCino
- Managed the delivery and run capability in financial services
- Roadmap planning for future growth
- Understanding of agile delivery frameworks and process’
- Understanding of Code management and DevOps
- Ability to solve problems, thinking on your feet
- Excellent relationship and collaboration skills
Your life pre-Judo:
- Australian working rights
Judo’s culture sets us apart…
- Accountability – make the decision and own it. Do what you say.
- Performance – make today better, stronger and faster than yesterday.
- Teamwork – we’re not a team of champions, we’re a champion team.
- Trust – the foundation of our purpose and our relationships.
We are looking for people who are:
Resilient | Positive | Inquisitive | Hungry | Adaptive | Passionate | Courageous | Decisive | Hands on
What our team members say about us:
Our people are empowered to make decisions, take ownership, and have their say. Bureaucracy is left at the door and it’s all about the team. Judo encourages all manner of diversity (including nationalities, skills, capabilities etc.), as it is a crucial aspect of our culture. Our people work hard with our purpose in mind and have a lot of fun in the process – revolutionising Australian business banking and working in the best job they have ever had!
Some of our Perks:
- Annual incentive program
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- Yearly happiness allowance to spend on your health, family, a charity or whatever makes you happy (not your gas bill!)
- Big life event leave
- Home office set up allowance when you first start
- Judo Staff home loan
- Flexible work environment
- Education assistance
- And much, much more!
If this is the perfect fit for you, please reach out – we’d love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Boldly Backing Business