Quality Engineer, Mobile
Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to multiple different markets and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
About The Role
We are looking for a Mobile Quality Engineer who has experience in automation testing across either iOS or Android applications.
You will be working on a modern, best-in-class tech stack which is at the core of the experience that millions of customers have when using Zip’s products, delivering high quality testing stories to ensure quality assurance and a harmonious customer experience across the portfolio of Zip products.
Being a Quality Engineer at Zip means that you’ll have broad responsibilities, whilst seeing the impact of your work quickly. We ship quality work at pace, meaning that our Engineers feel rewarded for the value they’re adding to our customers' lives.
- Write automation scripts for iOS/Android frameworks e.g. XCUI, Espresso, Appium
- Deliver high quality testing stories of existing and new products
- Help us expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Perform manual exploratory tests on mobile devices and/or emulators
To help us level up you'll bring
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the test of Node, Angular or React based applications
- Proven experience in mobile testing automation
- Strong experience in test automation of RESTful APIs
- Experience working with CI Tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience working within cloud-based environments (We are on AWS!)
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.