Consultant, Client Training and Education
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Consultant, Client Training and Education
All About Us
Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consulting services (including business strategy, proposition & operating model design, performance optimisation, marketing, information and risk management) to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients.
Within Mastercard Advisors, the Client Training & Education (CTE) team is responsible for training and onboarding clients on our platforms and services. Specifically, CTE maintains a world-class eLearning platform that incorporates the latest technology and develops best-in-class elearning courses to provide clients with a comprehensive learning experience. In addition, CTE designs and delivers immersive onsite training and education programs to onboard clients and teach best practices.
- Are you motivated by developing new eLearning content, leading to insights into our platform offerings and developing best practices that add real value to both our clients and delivery teams?
- Can you stand in front of a client and deliver impactful and effective training?
- Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash at Mastercard?
The Consultant is a team member who actively contributes to delivering training and education for Mastercard Advisors clients.
- Contributes towards the development of eLearning and onsite training programs for large, strategically important global clients from a central delivery hub
- Obtain information from multiple sources, collate, analyse and triangulate information to develop effective training materials and programs
- Apply a range of eLearning and in-person training techniques to effectively construct lessons and develop training resources
- Structure and prepare training courses and client-facing presentations
- Present draft content to key stakeholders for review and feedback
- Plan, organize and structure own work to manage time and effort effectively within project budget / timeline expectations
- Extract intellectual capital from engagement work and actively develop and share tools, methods and best practices across projects
- Build network of contacts and internal relationships across MasterCard to support information gathering and training development
All About You
- Demonstrable consulting and training skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree preferred
- Professional level English language capability
- Strong presence & communication skills – both interpersonal & written
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills; collaborates well across multiple communication channels
- Proven team player with proven ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced environment
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities