Finance Operations Associate
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Melbourne CBD
Job Category: Banking and Financial Services
Judo Bank is on the lookout for a driven and energetic individual to join our Finance Operations team.
Who are we?
We’re Judo Bank. A purpose-built challenger bank, built on old-fashioned values like integrity, trusted relationships and an enterprising spirit. Born out of a desire to reinvent the craft of relationship banking for the Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) market, and to challenge the status quo in a market dominated by the four major banks.
We started from a PowerPoint and a bold vision to make a difference in Australian business banking. In a few short years we have grown significantly and with offices in each state Judo Bank is one of the fastest growing new banks in the world. We’re proud to support Australian SMEs and are a business built on trusted relationships, putting our people and customers in the centre of everything we do.
Being agile and adaptive, we are purpose built to say yes, to make it easier for our customers to get the funding they need, when they need it. We pride ourselves on our personal relationships with customers, our diverse workforce and collaborative culture.
Now, about this role….
If you are:
- An excitable problem solver
- Someone who enjoys a challenge
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of adapting and building on your experience to grow within the role
- Able to adapt quickly to changing requirements and priorities
- Able to manage priorities in a high-pressure environment maintaining accountability
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Looking for more than just a job
Then this just might be…
Your dream job:
- Working as part of the Finance Operations team, providing support to both the greater Operations and Finance teams
- Managing daily and monthly reconciliations of our core platforms including exception detection and remediation
- Working with teams across the Bank with regards to process and product developments and enhancements
- Actioning key daily tasks around settlements, payouts, refinances and account remediations
Desired Skills and Experience
A little bit about you…
Some of the skills and experience you may have picked up along the way:
- Intermediate to advanced excel an advantage
- Experience with complex reconciliations an advantage
- 2+ years of relevant experience (preferred but not essential)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Australian working rights
Judo’s culture sets us apart…
- Accountability – make the decision and own it. Do what you say.
- Performance – make today better, stronger and faster than yesterday.
- Teamwork – we’re not a team of champions, we’re a champion team.
- Trust – the foundation of our purpose and our relationships.
We are looking for people who are:
Resilient | Positive | Inquisitive | Hungry | Adaptive | Passionate | Courageous | Decisive | Hands on
What our team members say about us:
Our people are empowered to make decisions, take ownership, and have their say. Bureaucracy is left at the door and it’s all about the team. Judo encourages all manner of diversity (including nationalities, skills, capabilities etc.), as it is a crucial aspect of our culture. Our people work hard with our purpose in mind and have a lot of fun in the process – revolutionising Australian business banking and working in the best job they have ever had!
Some of our Perks:
- Annual incentive program
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- Yearly happiness allowance to spend on your health, family, a charity or whatever makes you happy (not your gas bill!)
- Big life event leave
- Home office set up allowance when you first start
- Judo Staff home loan
- Flexible work environment
- Education assistance
- And much, much more!
If this is the perfect fit for you, please reach out – we’d love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Boldly Backing Business