At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
What you need to know about the role! Honey is a fast-growing shopping platform which is part of PayPal’s core product offerings. The Partnerships Consultant will be responsible for educating, optimising and retaining a large portfolio of client accounts. We are looking for someone with experience in Partnerships/Sales/Marketing/Business Administration who is ready to jump in and learn on the job.
Meet our team
- The Australia Honey Team are part of the PayPal global business and primarily focused on supporting the AU region. This growing local team is a closed-knit group with varied background experience, each owning their own portfolio with a key focus on stakeholder management. The team regularly come together for collaboration and share learnings to drive key outcomes.
- The AU Team often liaise with the Domestic (US) and International Partnerships teams (EU,UK,CA) that make up Honey globally as well as other teams that support Honey such as Operations, Product, Tech and Marketing teams.
Your way to impact
- You will have your own portfolio of accounts that you will be in charge of monitoring, educating, optimising and retaining daily with support from the Senior Manager, Partnerships.
- The revenue you drive from your portfolio will feed into the AU Honey PayPal business as well as Global Honey PayPal business
- You’ll have the chance to work autonomously but also receive support, learning and guidance from the rest of the team.
In your day-to-day role, you will:
- Be liaising with clients (mainly via email and sometimes in person/video calls) to educate them about Honey, book in optimisations, solve any issues that arise and answer all queries in a timely manner.
- Communicate with our partners (affiliate networks) on affiliate-related events, platform training and any other necessary items.
- Problem-solve issues arising within your portfolio to ensure a best service approach
- Work closely with the rest of the team and connect weekly to discuss upcoming events, ideas, shared experiences and work together to tackle any issues that may arise.
- Have opportunities to support other senior members of the team in order to gain valuable learning and experience
- Attend ad-hoc events promoting Honey PayPal and building relationships with key stakeholders.
What Do You Need To Bring
- A positive attitude and mindset to learning new things, the ability to stay focused and apply yourself under pressure.
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and stakeholder management.
- A good problem solver and able to de-escalate any issues that arise
- Understand how to manage multiple priorities and organize your day-to-day work based on importance or criticality
- You’ll be extremely efficient and have a proven track record for learning and mastering new tools/platforms
- Know how to be a team player and pitch in where necessary
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0094753
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, con...