Manager, Business Development
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Development
Who is Mastercard ?
MasterCard operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart. We know safety and security are the top priorities of our customers, cardholders and partners, so we won’t stand still in developing new and better ways to keep payments safe.
This role is part of the Regional Implementation Office. It offers a dynamic and energetic individual to lead the regional transition and implementation of an evolved Operating Model in the Asia Pacific Region. The Regional Implementation Office will also work alongside other Regions and Global teams to drive an effective cross-geography and cross-functional effort in the execution of the strategy. Focused on ensuring all the Divisions in the Region are progressing towards Mastercard’s future state, this person will ensure a smooth and seamless execution.
- This role will work hand in hand with the Divisional Leadership and Country Teams to drive engagement at all career levels, including supporting the teams navigate changes
- This role will be the Regional representative at Global forums and work with the Global teams, being the conduit for cascading initiatives and providing feedback
- This role will support and facilitate changes, ensuring accountability and implementation at the Regional and Divisional Levels
- Ensuring smooth execution of the Divisional action plans for the evolved Operating Model, focused on education, communication, set ups(s) and ways of working will be a key priority
- This role will deliver timely divisional updates and tracking, be responsible for establishing measures of success & KPIs, sharing best practices, shared across Regional and Global teams as well as to Executive Leadership
- This role provides value capture initiatives and the regional masterplans into Global teams for overall alignment and consistency
All About You
- Possess a strategic and business mindset
- Successful track record in translating strategies into large scale programs and adapting them across business and/or markets
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives while exercising sound judgment and flexibility
- Self-motivated, people-centric and results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Demonstrated teamwork
- Possess strong analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to operate effectively in a complex global environment
- Possess strong verbal and written communication/technical skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to influence/work cross functionally and across levels in a matrix organization
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities