Product Support & Operations Specialist (Thai Speaking)
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions
of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious
startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and
accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the
GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That
means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy
within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your
About The Team
Stripe builds financial tools and economic infrastructure for the
internet. We’re helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies
build products, create business models, and scale their efforts
globally. We live on 5 continents with over 100 supported currencies and
rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout
the world. While helping our millions of priority and small and medium
business (SMB) users, the Product Support & Operations team works
closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we
build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
As a part of our fast growing Product Support & Operations team,
you’ll focus on surfacing insights to address user pain points and root
causes at scale, as well as interacting with our users, handling most
complex support requests and optimising their Stripe experience.
If you’re constantly curious, an effective communicator, and a fast
researcher & problem solver, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do
As a Product Support Specialist, you’ll resolve most complex issues for
our users, and work cross-functionally to drive projects that optimize
user experience and enable Stripe’s growth at scale.
- Become a subject matter expert surrounding one or more of Stripe’s product(s), and work with users directly over email to resolve the most complex issues
- Use data to identify and surface product insights and trends from user interactions
- Advocate for optimising our products and services on behalf of our priority and SMB users
- Drive initiatives and process changes to excel and scale our support operations
- Work with external partners to improve support workflow and productivity on all channels
- Optimize our self-help channels to better enable our users to address their questions, improve internal and external product documentation to scale and optimize our global issue resolution workflows
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organisation
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be
considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are
encouraged to apply.
- Is curious, loves learning about technical products, and is energised by the challenge of solving difficult problems for users
- Has strong stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and verbally
- Is organised and a self-starter; able to scope projects and drive initiatives
- Is able to prioritise and quickly adapt to changing environment and competing priorities
- Is data savvy; able to drive insights from large data set and come up with action plan
- 2+ years of experience in business user facing/ project management role preferred
- Business level proficiency in Thai
- Prior experience in API, SQL will be advantageous
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.