Marketing Associate- Contract
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (“Coda”) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times, the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your mission is to drive success to marketing campaigns and partnership projects locally and regionally. You will deliver an integrated marketing approach to our campaigns, aimed at engaging Codashop fans, creativity is well-valued in the conceptualization. You will also provide that final magical touch, ensuring marketing campaigns are conceptualized in alignment with the strategy and delivered to meet campaign goals with hands-on execution.
- Assisting marketing campaign management — from ideation to execution of campaigns. With assistance in content translation to the local language
- Collaborate with cross-team functional stakeholders to ensure quality campaigns are being delivered in a smooth and timely manner
- Assist in post-performance analysis for key campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Working closely with the relevant teams to implement improvements to future campaigns.
- Staying on top of trends to generate creative and relevant ideas for campaigns
- 1 year of experience working in marketing, account management, or agency. Fresh graduates are welcome
- Interest in campaign management and/or projects managing various marketing initiatives
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong creativity, time management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of brand, content, influencer, and digital marketing
- Knowledge/passion in gaming and digital content business would be beneficial
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.