Sr. Business Development Manager
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for supporting the business growth of one of Visa’s largest clients. This position is responsible for increasing strategic value to the client, growing client and Visa revenue, and strengthening executive relationships through identifying and implementing strategic growth opportunities. The position will be part of a cross-functional team to create value for both organizations.
- Collaborate closely with account lead to foster the growth, profitability, performance, and operations of the payments business for one of Visa’s largest Financial Institution clients
- Develop opportunities, manage sales pipelines, and work with relevant stakeholders to deliver high impact projects and achieve sales and revenue targets
- Proactively grow and develop key client relationships. Understand client pain points, key priorities, P&L and apply the right resource/services to support growth.
- Support client’s multi markets initiatives. Work as part of a cohesive regional team to align and support account goals and business opportunities
- Work closely with in-market functional teams to support Clients’ payment vision and strategies. Expand and complement cross functional team’s skills in sales, product development, project management, business development, marketing and operations.
- Support Visa Hong Kong market strategies. Closely monitor on ongoing basis market trends, activities, portfolio performance, and competitor’s movements
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office three days a week.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience in sales and relationship management. Payment technology knowledge is highly desired.
- Fluent Cantonese and English
- Results driven and a team player. Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a multi functional, challenging, and fast paced environment
- Client-centric with considerable experience in managing key accounts and stakeholders, ideally in financial institutions (banks), consulting firms or large retailers
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to manage senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive positive outcomes
- Possess high learning agility, cultural sensitivity, and a global mindset.
Visa has adopted a Covid-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 unless, by reason of a medical or health condition, a reasonable accommodation (such as the option for regular testing, remote working etc.) is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions