Director, CYBS AP Solutions Management
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
CyberSource AP Solutions team is responsible for interfacing with AP client facing teams to capture client requirements and help create business cases and other prioritization arguments for these requirements to be addressed via technical and process changes on the CyberSource platform. In addition, the team leads commercialization for new solutions across functional disciplines to ensure a successful launch in market. This includes solution design, pricing, packaging, sales training and develop criteria/operational processes for piloting new launches where appropriate.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Director to join our CyberSource team in Asia Pacific where you will be responsible for owning the investment rationale and allocation for Product Development Capacity and for the efficient and judicious use of that capacity to meet AP regional business objectives and goals.
What a Solutions Director does at CYBS Visa:
- Leads commercialization for new solutions across functional disciplines to ensure a successful launch
- Works with Sales, CS and client teams to drive Product commercialization for region to closure from a technical perspective. Identifies evolution pathways for Product enhancement with client and other stakeholder input
- Consults / partners and supports client implementation of new product from prioritization, planning, stories, technical demos through to implementation
- Be the Subject Matter Expert that can interface with client and CS teams on how new CYBS products and functionalities could support client business models
- Participates / leads client specific solutioning for new – to – CYBS products
- Oversee and manage commercialization process for new launches including defining AP region specific nuances and considerations that should go into solution design, pricing, packaging, sales training and develop criteria/operational processes for piloting new launches where appropriate
- Reviews and adapts commercialization plans from time to time to help drive CYBS and Visa's competitive advantage and revenue growth
- Brings a strategic, client facing perspective to key projects across markets for CyberSource Solutions business
- Reviews Product Roadmap, Client requirements across AP markets and ensure alignment & successful execution across Global, Regional and Market teams.
- This is an Individual Contributor role that requires the individual to handle and resolve complex problems independently
Why this is important to Visa
CyberSource is critical and an integral part of Visa. CYBS capabilities need to be enhanced in lock – step with Visa’s overall market priorities. CYBS enables our clients to consume Visa products and services in a simpler and faster way and thus helps drive adoption, usage and impact of Visa solutions globally.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
What you will need:
- Successful candidates should have a minimum of 10 - 12 years of business experience within a top tier payment gateway and/or Merchant Acquiring Institution within a product and/or strategy role
- Operational consulting backgrounds also helpful
- While a Bachelor's degree is required, an MBA or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Advanced understanding of banking and payment card system and processes – understanding of basic API architecture, Single and Dual Message processing and prior hands – on experience with Clearing and Settlement Systems, Fraud Management, Network Tokenization will be a significant plus
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles, product management and merchant acceptance business acumen
- Experience/knowledge of emerging payment trends and competitive landscape – prior experience working with Real – Time Payment systems / ISO 20022 based payments solutions would be advantageous
- Strong analytical, quantitative, commercial, project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience
- Disciplined and tolerant of ambiguity
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in digging into the detail, understanding data, making recommendations based on the data and using it to solve problems.
What will also help:
Prior experience in Acquiring processing and experience with AP FinTech ecosystem will be a huge additional plus.
Projects you will be a part of:
CYBS has invested heavily in localizing our stack in AP. Now is the time to unleash the power of CYBS in AP. That means taking our Global platform that has great advantages in terms of lower latency and high availability relative to our competitors and tweaking it in such a way that it becomes hugely important to the AP merchant and Acquirer ecosystem.
The role is regional in nature and could just as likely involve travel and engagement with clients in the region.
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions