Director, Products & Solutions, C&I
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Products & Solutions, C&I
Director, Products and Solutions C&I
The Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) Solutions team is responsible for Mastercard’s safety and security related product development efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure. The products are primarily focused at authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders: issuers, acquirers, merchants, governments, corporates, …
The Director Products and Solutions C&I will support the Japan market with an expanding product portfolio composed of Identity, Decision Intelligence and Cyber Security, and Networks Solutions. Reporting to the Vice President Product and Solutions, Northeast Asia, he / she will work closely with the markets account teams as well as the APAC C&I team to roll out C&I products and solutions in the Markets and lead the selling process. The position will be responsible for the strategic selling, ongoing management and enhancements of these products, engage with internal and external stakeholders in order to support the growth of Mastercard business.
- Manage C&I product portfolio for Japan: devise and implement strategies for products’ rollout and adoption. Support the markets with adequate analysis/global case studies as required to demonstrate the value of these products;
- Execute our eCommerce strategy, finalizing the adoption of our authentication Value Added Services by our partners in order to optimize eCommerce performance;
- In partnership with the Japanese sales team, lead the strategic selling process with key customers: from identifying the opportunities to generating new revenues;
- Work closely with C&I APAC team to identify and execute product enhancements and new product constructs. These efforts may include concept validation, business case development, creation of associated pricing and other market readiness activities;
- Demonstrate thought-leadership, product/technology management expertise and strong strategic selling skills;
- Ensure accurate and timely pipeline & revenue tracking and forecasting;
- Monitor and evaluate product performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and product insights.
All About You
- Japanese/ English bilingual
- Highly collaborative and self-driven individual who will need to manage; relationships across multiple functional areas, - at times remotely with limited supervisory support;
- Cross-functional team leadership experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
- Solid experience of sales and relationship management experience within the financial services or payments industry sectors;
- Expertise on the broad payment ecosystem, understanding of competitive landscape and industry trends. Knowledge on Cybersecurity industry trends and fraud;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis and synthesize large amounts of data, and provide recommendations effectively;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible;
- Excellent communication skills, including with large audiences, with ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management and business partners both internally and externally;
- Ability to embrace complexity, but deliver/articulate simplicity;
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities