Manager, Strategic Finance & Corporate Development
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
The Manager, Strategic Finance & Corporate Development will work in a high caliber team and interact with many different parts of the organization such as strategy, finance, sales, data, partnership and product.
- Analyse where to deploy resources and develop partnership, investment, and/or acquisition strategies to drive long term strategic value
- Evaluate white space business, product, and market opportunities in the ecosystem
- Work with executives on fundraising activities and investor communication
- Develop operating and financial models to support business case
- Execute transactions that will have a material impact on the business
- A strategic thinker and analytical in your approach to developing strategies
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on
- Someone who consistently “goes the extra mile” in your work
- Someone who works collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Someone with the ability to synthesise and communicate in a simple but effective manner to stakeholders and senior management
What You Will Bring
- 2-6 years of experience, preferably in top-tier strategy/management consulting, investment banking or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills essential
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required, ability to create and manage financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime