Senior Manager, Visa Business Solutions, Philippines
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa is looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join Visa’s New Payment Flows team as a country champion in Philippines. The New Payment Flows team is focused on providing digital solutions for SMEs, large enterprises and government organizations to help drive business efficiencies and effective money movement. The business is a key pillar of growth for the organization and the market.
As a market leader for Visa’s New Payment Flows team in the Philippines, the individual will be responsible for developing and executing the country strategy, drive traditional commercial card flows and deploy commercial solutions and services for new B2B flows.
The individual will work closely with the local leadership team, regional and global teams to deliver the plan for the business. The individual will be required to drive new business thinking and develop and deliver market centric business solutions, in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
What a Visa Business Solutions Director does at Visa:
- Be a core contributor for meeting the Business Solutions volume, revenue and market share targets
- Be a core contributor in deploying the multi-year strategy to ensure growth for Visa Business solutions
- Lead client engagements along with the sales team to drive expansion of Visa Business Solutions
- Lead B2B partnerships to capture new flows, deploy new business models and solutions in market
- Deliver market relevant solutions for the commercial sector, targeting Large Corporates, Small Businesses, Middle Market Enterprise and Government Segments
- Set joint objectives and support performance targets for the function based on a strategic plan built with the Head of Business Solutions, IPVMC
- Actively contribute to the country goals and growth plans
- As part of a country/cluster/region team actively contribute and execute against delivery of business plans, target and drive new revenues, identify client needs and ensure deployment of solutions
- Be an advocate for the business, collaborate across market and regional teams to ensure plan delivery and business growth
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Solid experience in the Commercial Cards and/or Cash Management space
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in top tier financial institutions, payments network or financial services
- Demonstrated experience in strategic business deployment with experience as an individual contributor executing on key initiatives
- Deep understanding of current B2B payment trends, regulatory environment and current market landscape and gaps
- Strong experience working directly with and influencing clients
- Good knowledge of product management and development, data driven insights and finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with cross functional and cross regional teams
- Successful track record of stakeholder management and ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization
- A passion and energy for innovation and collaboration
Visa has adopted a Covid-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the Philippines who are required to work on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or is as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions