Senior Risk Analyst
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving - with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The role reports to a Credit Risk Manager and is critical in evolving and embedding Prospa’s credit risk management framework within the organisation. You will provide the business with regular reporting on key credit risk metrics and analytical insights that are inputs into commercial and operational decisions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain key credit risk management reports.
- Analyse the drivers of changes in key credit risk management metrics and models and communicate insights to key business stakeholders.
- Simulate expected impacts of potential enhancements to credit risk assessment processes to key credit risk management metrics.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the expected impacts of potential enhancements to credit risk assessment processes to their function.
- Quantify the impacts of enhancements to credit risk assessment processes to key credit risk metrics.
- Work with Product, Technology and Operational stakeholders to deploy enhancements to credit risk assessment processes – both automated and manual processes.
- Work with Finance regarding key credit risk metrics that are inputs into financial budgets and reports.
- Work with Data Engineers and Analysts to source data required as an input into reports and analysis and to develop and maintain reporting suites that enable self-service.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (e.g., Mathematics, Finance, Commerce, Data, Actuarial Science).
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g., SQL, R, Python).
- Business Intelligence tooling experience and expertise (e.g., Tableau, Shiny)
- Ability to communicate and translate findings to variety of stakeholders.
- Initiative to help identify and solve problems, and escalate issues, if needed.
- An understanding of the consumer or small business lending process.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We keep small business moving.