Director Sales, Enterprise
Who We Are
Airwallex is a technology company that revolutionises the way businesses operate globally. Our financial infrastructure provides a modern technology stack for businesses to operate internationally, without the challenges of the current global financial system.
Businesses use Airwallex as their end-to-end global financial services platform. Whether it’s making or receiving payments from customers, domestically or internationally, Airwallex saves businesses time and money by offering real-time, reliable and cost-effective financial solutions. Our web and API solutions support businesses of all sizes, from small companies to large enterprises.
In this fast-changing digital world that is increasingly becoming borderless, our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy.
Who You Are
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Airwallex Partners.
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Help to drive product innovation based on your experience and feedback from clients.
Skills And Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Very strong communication skills (both internal and external).
- 10 years and above of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience leveraging C-level relationships.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization.
- Prior experiences in B2B, payment, or professional service industries will be a plus.
- Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Desired Skills and Experience
Product Innovation, Purchasing, Selling, Strategy, B2B, Cross Selling, Topnotch Customer Service, SaaS, Articulate, Business Development, API, Pricing, Databases, Financial Services, Able To Work Independently, Human Capital
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime