Customer Support Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Melbourne CBD
Job Category: Banking and Financial Services,Call Centre and Customer Service
Judo is on the lookout for a proven leader who is looking to make an immediate impact at a fast growing, innovative and exciting bank.
Who are we?
We’re Judo Bank. A purpose-built challenger bank, built on old-fashioned values like integrity, trusted relationships and an enterprising spirit. Born out of a desire to reinvent the craft of relationship banking for the Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) market, and to challenge the status quo in a market dominated by the four major banks.
We started from a PowerPoint and a bold vision to make a difference in Australian business banking. In a few short years we have grown significantly and with offices in each state Judo Bank is one of the fastest growing new banks in the world. We’re proud to support Australian SMEs and are a business built on trusted relationships, putting our people and customers in the centre of everything we do.
Being agile and adaptive, we are purpose built to say yes, to make it easier for our customers to get the funding they need, when they need it. We pride ourselves on our personal relationships with customers, our diverse workforce and collaborative culture.
Now, about this role…
If you love:
- Developing and leading a team of customer service experts
- Ensuring Judo’s customers have the best experience possible
- Working in a diverse workforce where you can bring your own capabilities, experiences and knowledge to help build the foundations of Judo
Then this just might be…
Your dream job:
- Leading, motivating and influencing a team of customer service professionals
- Helping develop team members by providing coaching, feedback and organising regular catch ups
- Monitor call queues to ensure our customers don’t have to wait too long
- Act as an escalation point for agents when they need assistance and advice
- Drive team engagement and create a collaborative and fun work environment for your team
- Focus on continuous process improvement and bring your innovative ideas to help Judo grow
Desired Skills and Experience
A little bit about you…
The skills you’ve picked up along the way:
- MUST have experience as a Team Leader in an inbound call centre
- Experience leading a team of customer service specialists to ensure they reach their full potential
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Hands on customer service support to provide speedy resolutions to customers and the team
- Proven experience empowering a team and ensuring they have the accountability to resolve queries whilst also ensuring you have the time to be a point of escalation as required
Your life pre-Judo:
- Experience as a Team Leader is an inbound call centre envrionment
- Ideally you have had experience working in banking or financial services, however this is not mandatory
- Australian working rights
Judo’s culture sets us apart…
- Accountability – make the decision and own it. Do what you say.
- Performance – make today better, stronger and faster than yesterday.
- Teamwork – we’re not a team of champions, we’re a champion team.
- Trust – the foundation of our purpose and our relationships.
We are looking for people who are:
Resilient | Positive | Inquisitive | Hungry | Adaptive | Passionate | Courageous | Decisive | Hands on
What our team members say about us:
Our people are empowered to make decisions, take ownership, and have their say. Bureaucracy is left at the door and it’s all about the team. Judo encourages all manner of diversity (including nationalities, skills, capabilities etc.), as it is a crucial aspect of our culture. Our people work hard with our purpose in mind and have a lot of fun in the process – revolutionising Australian business banking and working in the best job they have ever had!
Some of our Perks:
- Annual incentive program
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- Yearly happiness allowance to spend on your health, family, a charity or whatever makes you happy (not your gas bill!)
- Big life event leave
- Home office set up allowance when you first start
- Judo Staff home loan
- Flexible work environment
- Education assistance
- And much, much more!
If this is the perfect fit for you, please reach out – we’d love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Boldly Backing Business