Early Careers Program Manager
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
At Visa we take our talent very seriously. Developing Best Talent is at the heart of our corporate strategy and is the key foundation that underpins everything we do at Visa for our shareholders, the commerce ecosystem and our community. The Visa Early Careers team is responsible for implementing strategies to attract, hire and support the transition of quality, diverse candidates to build a strong and long-term pipeline of talent across Asia Pacific. Our team is looking for Early Careers Program Manager to manage various programs including graduate rotation, internship program and other programs nurturing in Asia Pacific.
The Early Careers Program Manager will drive the strategy, design execution of our early career programs including Visa Leadership Accelerator (for high potential College graduates), Internship Program. You’ll manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization, these are high profile development programs and the role would suit someone passionate about talent who is driven and results orientated. While your role is largely Asia Pacific focused you will also collaborate and coordinate with other Program Managers across the world.
In this role you will be responsible for onboarding, managing the rotation opportunities across the business units (domestic and international), performance management, training, development and working with full-time placement roles upon program graduation and will be responsible for the Asia Pacific intern program.
The Early Careers Program Manager will develop and execute the following initiatives/strategies:
- You will work with the University Talent Team to understand early talents’ current skill set
- You will define and execute Visa's early career rotation programs strategy focused on building future leaders from initiation through delivery
- You will develop and coach entry level talent to meet their career goals, aligning them to organizational objectives
- You will partner with the Workforce Planning, Finance, Steering Committee and HRBPs teams on understanding future talent needs, business priorities and the full-time placement process
- You will work with the Leadership team and program representatives from business to ensure clear, timely communication on expectations and deliverables
- You will provide ongoing coaching, training and education to rotation managers
- You will execute the onboarding, learning and development strategy for new college graduates entering the organization to assist with transition from college to corporate, driving engagement
- You will continue to seek out new ways to enhance programs and its value to the business
- You will create new and enhance existing programs to address changing business needs in current and new locations
- Design and build a global world class internship program from orientation, social and community service events, executive speaker series to case challenges, etc.
- Partner with the Employment Branding team in driving the global intern program marketing strategy
- Develop, monitor, and measure KPIs/success metrics from our intern program. Utilize data and analytics to discover insights into ways to improve the program YoY.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree. You’ll have a background in project management, program management or learning and development.
- You have 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- You have 6+ years of University Recruiting, Program Management, Talent Management or other HR related experience
- You are adept at planning / prioritizing work by establishing objectives that align with business goals and project manage effectively by tracking milestones and managing schedules while adjusting with contingency plans
- You are effective at building relationships across a variety of locations and functions and draw upon various relationships to exchange knowledge, resources and ideas
- You have a proven track record of of successfully working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and leadership
- Business savvy able to work with budgets and KPIs
- You have attentive listening skills, encouraging open expression of diverse ideas and the ability to communicate persuasively via verbal and written communication channels
- Strong consulting and presentations skills are a must
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions