Compliance Manager (FinCrime) - Revolut Singapore
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
Revolut is seeking an intelligent, dynamic, innovative, and driven Financial Crime Compliance Manager to be responsible to support our AML CFT Compliance program in the country. Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and MLRO, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all AML/CFT activities in Singapore.
This position is critical to support the growth of Revolut’s business and will be the focal point for all activity within Revolut relating to AML/CFT. At Revolut we are committed to the highest standards of control, governance, and independent oversight. We are searching for someone with extensive experience in the financial industry and proven experience in a compliance function that is excited to design, lead and shape the future of oversight and compliance. Strong problem solving, operational process and analytical skills is a must as is experience with regulators and the regulatory exam process in financial institutions. This role will demand high-levels of energy and creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a growing and changing environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintenance and updating our policies in relation to money laundering and the financing of terrorism, including the application of those policies
- Supervision of appropriate measures to ensure that money laundering and the financing of terrorism risks are taken into account in our day-to-day operation, including in relation to the development of new products; the taking-on of new customers; and changes in our business profile
- Building, and supporting the MLRO to build the AML/CFT risk management program and the undertaking of regular AML/CFT risk assessments
- Preparing reports to senior management, local and HQ Board and escalating any key or high risk financial crime compliance issues within our existing governance structure
- Provide support to the business with the launch of products to ensure Financial Crime Compliance requirements are met
- Partnering with Product Owners, Legal, Regulatory Compliance team to educate and drive the appropriate execution of financial crime compliance requirementsThis role is critical to the overall execution of our Compliance Program.
What You'll Need
- You are committed to, and excited about, world class financial crime compliance
- You are an in-depth strategic thinker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a large number of functional groups
- You understand the customer experience and make business oriented recommendations to ensure Compliance with key requirements
- You have previous experience in AML/TM/Sanctions and a strong background in financial services (bonus if you have experience with or a passion for technology)
- You’re able to influence and develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels, gaining their acceptance, and driving change
- You are intellectually curious, and you can bring valuable insights into the team and business
- You thrive in dynamic working environments
- You have a data driven approach to problem solving
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get more from your money