Vendor and Governance Manager
Cuscal is currently recruiting for a number of roles, use the search function to help you find suitable opportunities. If there isn’t a role of interest, but you would like to express interest in working at Cuscal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies – we kindly ask that you do not send through unsolicited CVs or contact hiring managers, as we manage our recruitment internally.
Vendor and Governance Manager
- Management Sydney Permanent / Full Time
Our client’s success is our success. And you make it happen
Payment systems are complex, regulated and everchanging. We are an established market leading brand who are focused on driving client growth. We’re at the forefront of innovation punching above our weight. We’re enabling the future for our clients through tech like NPP and open banking.
We are an unlisted public company and one of five licensed banks in Australia with full direct connectivity and production capability across all domestic payment systems. Whilst the major banks leverage this capability for their consumer and business clients, our B2B model focuses on enabling other banks, fintech’s and corporates to deliver innovative and competitive payment and digital solutions to their clients and customers.
We are looking for a Vendor Governance Manager to join our Sourcing Practice department
Reporting to the Vendor and Sourcing Practice Manager, the main purpose of this role is to support with the establishment and management of vendor contracts to deliver outcomes that effectively meet Cuscal’s requirements, and ensure vendors comply with their contractual agreements.
The role will strive to facilitate harmonious relationships and problem-solving efforts across Cuscal, its vendors and or third-party providers.
As Cuscal’s Vendor Governance Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Implement and management all operation of a Vendor Governance framework
- Ensure the Governance Framework and all required artefacts are embedded within the day-to-day operations
- Participate in and provide reporting to relevant governance forums to support with decision making requirements
- Effectively manage vendor operational contract enquiries, issues, disputes, variations, risks and undertaking negotiations with vendors as required
- Manage contract review meetings to ensure delivery against objectives and contract budgets are met
- Develop regular reports on contract milestones and performance, and inform internal customers, technology vendors and management of activities and progress through regular written and verbal communication
- Provide informed advice in relation to contracts interpretation, management, service level and quality assessment, benchmarking, and dispute resolution
- Contribute to the development and delivery of agreed savings targets
- Establish and continuously improvement vendor management processes
This is highly recognisable role within Cuscal, and it requires the ideal candidate to have comprehensive practical experience of procurement vendor management, preferably from the financial services/payment industry to be successful in this role. Ideally your innate abilities to articulate complex concepts to a broad and diverse audience at an enterprise level will be paramount. Additionally, you will have proven track record of managing multifaceted relationships with the ability to persuade and influence your audience in a confident manner.
As a Vendor Governance Manager, you will bring with you your ability to translate technical specifications and present to business leaders in a self-assured and uncomplicated manner. Furthermore, you will possess skill to interpret technical requirements and liaise with technical experts in a manner which demonstrates superior understanding and knowledge.
As the ideal candidate, you will have strong analytical skills with the ability to grasp systems, processes, and operations effectively. Likewise, your high level of accuracy and attention to detail will be essential to this role. You will be a subject matter expert in this field and be pre-emptive in managing multiple initiatives, issues, and escalations effectively. With resiliency and the capacity to work in a fast paced and ever evolving ecosystem, your adeptness to an autonomous environment will see you go far.
We are in the rapidly evolving world of payments, and we are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We support our colleagues with flexible work arrangements through our hybrid model whilst also offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of payments sector. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Cuscal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Cuscal employee, location or address.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the future