Channel Sales Lead
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the Role
As a Channel Sales Lead, you will be responsible for driving business growth through our channel partners. Working closely with the General Manager, Singapore, you will design, implement, and manage our channel partnership strategy.
You will also play a key role in building the team for greater scale, including expansion of the scope and type of partnerships.
What you would do:
- Lead a team of partnership managers for partner acquisition and engagement with the goal of driving demand for Aspire’s suite of products
- Develop a strategy for supporting new customer acquisition through partnerships
- Continually improve the channel partnerships workflow and processes
- Explore and establish new partnership markets, verticals, and models
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams, notably in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
Need to have:
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in channel partnerships or business development in financial services and/or technology companies
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing teams
- Demonstrated track record of driving commercial results
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Self-driven to deliver, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working at a growth-stage startup
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese or other regional business languages
- Experience working with accountancies, corporate secretaries, and/or other professional services firms
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one finance for growing businesses